Sunday, May 21, 2006

Innocent When You Dream?

More like Eighties Fan, Green Typewriters, Piazza, Funny Little Frog
More like hanging out in 2 bedroom apartments
More like More Than This
More like Daydream Believer
More like looking for part-time jobs online
More like The Last Days of the Suicide Kid
More like Everyone Says I Love You
More like The Shy Retirer
More like dreaming of our garden
More like Moon River, Waterloo Bridge, days by the fireplace
More like Pleasant Street, I'll Stop the World and Melt With You, You Can Never Hold Back Spring
More like Dancing In the Moonlight, Watch You Drink, Books Written For Girls
More like hanging out like this...

3 comments:

theo said...

For some reason I can't quite pin down, I love this post. It's got... feeling.

Elle said...

Thanks, Theo.
I like it too. Although I wish it said more about the dominant model or the pluralist model or political economy of communication, or globalisation and culture, because I'm NOT sitting my exam on Friday in songs I like and the mood I'm in!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»