Sunday, February 05, 2006

Saturday Night In

I don't know how I ended staying in last night. I was working on the presentation (finally) all day and then my plans sort of fell out and then I found myself listening to music and playing minesweeper and realising there's no cash to spend on a night out, so I rejected my flatmate's proposal of a night at the pub (sorry, P.! Next time!) and fell asleep after a bottle of wine (which costs £3, which would only buy me one GLASS of wine at the pub).

Money is an issue. I am not starving or anything, and I get my occasional treat (Valerie's style), but my pocket isn't designed for London. Maybe next year I'll get a job and stop worrying. Maybe...

1 comment:

theo said...

Don't worry about Saturday nights in! It's part of the normal life of a Greek student in England!