Friday, February 03, 2006

Fridays

Not the chain of food and booze stores, but the actual days.
On Fridays I'm high with enthusiasm, I no longer care how the week went, until I remember with half-guilt, half-remorse, that I don't work, I study. And studying isn't set from 9-5, but you start with a 24/7 schedule, which you break down to pieces and then pinpointing your hours off. I don't think I have days off. But I pursue them. Oh, well.
On Fridays I usually go to C's. I spend the weekend there, but I'm not going this weekend. I have to stick to this chair and read Bennett's "New Media Power: the Internet and Global Activism" and then I have to read 4-5 more articles for my presentation. So, I am staying in but I'm meeting the other C tomorrow morning for a walk in town, since I haven't actually had a walk in London since last week and I haven't seen him for months.
I hope you all have epic weekends.

No comments: